Monday, August 18, 2008

football

well we had our first day in football pads today well full peed at least and it was the easyest boringest thing ever but im so excited for school to start. the main reason is because the bus picks up right in front of my house which is awesome my friend hobert has to walk like 100 yards haha but ya i have a feeling that this will b a good year. i moved everything into one room yesterday i used to have two rooms and a bathroom now i have a room and a bathroo so its cool itll be alot easier to clean . im working on redoing my closet i just gotta get three bars to put in so my clothes will be organized by type itll be greatbut back to foot bal i need to get tape for my pants theyre really loose but ya im tight end we went and caught passes today i caught all of them. yay. but ya every time i ran a routew theyd start to fall off. well thats all for today i hope yall keep reading my blogs. bye.

2 comments:

Who Am I? said...

It was hard to understand! Try to put it in paragraph forms and publish it in word first! Once you get a couple good posts that people will understand then i will start bringing people to your site like from all over the world! But good post behind the grammer. keeep bloggin

http://thecrazylizard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're AWESOME!!!!

--Olga