Thursday, August 14, 2008

hey im tyler nice to meet you

hey my name is tyler im fourteen six feet tall and have great parents and friends. i guess you could say i live a normal life. But i am spoiled not rotten but spoiled.

im your typicall teenager i guess in high school playing football being a kid. im not one of those people who just plan every moment of theyre lifes im more of a life everyday as if it was your last. I do enjoy some planning on somethings but not much. my best friend tho is a schedule freak. but he says its good because u wont look lost everyday. he does make fun of me alot saying i "smell" but hes still a good friend . In fact proably some of the funnyest stuff ive done ive done with him but o well we fight alot but get over it it a day so . hes more of a finds friends and stays with them , not me i like to keep making and making friends. i am a very outgoing and nonsensical person but hey i have fun so.

well thats all for now i just wanted to introduce my self but ill be back on daily or every otherday but see ya then

4 comments:

Who Am I? said...

looking forward to see what you'll right about. go into word and make your post in there so it will make sense.

SaMaNtHa said...

i can tell drew wrote this : )

Katrina said...

The first or second sentence I read I thought you didn't write that....sounds like andrew wrote it.

Anonymous said...

A Mac, Samantha and Katrina need to shush....I like your writing style.

Take care,

Shrek